Sales Representative (NSW)
Chain & Drives was established to become a leader in power transmission in Australia.
As Chain & Drives continues to expand and grow, we are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and experienced Sales Representative to help the team achieve our goals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Full-Time Sales Representative, based at our Arndell Park office, NSW. We are looking for an individual with:
- Experience in Power Transmission or a related industry.
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Knowledge of sectors and related products supplied by Chain & Drives, preferred but not essential.
- Mechanical/Technical Skills with an eye for detail preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of sales representation whilst providing customer support with power transmission and bearing products.
- Existing customer relationship management using our CRM system.
- Developing new customer relationships, through leads generated by the marketing team.
- Planning and achieving sales and marketing goals in your target area.
- Project management.
- Organising customer marketing directives with the marketing team.
- Developing relationships with our key supply partners.
- 3 years in a similar role.
- Customer service focused.
- Technical background.
- Proven track record in sales.
Applicants with experience in power transmission/bulk materials handling will be highly regarded. Immediate start available.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Chain & Drives are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a thriving team. Our company beliefs and core values are our priority, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them. Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by exceeding expectations in everything we do. Our core values are Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation.
A company vehicle, uniform and generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate upon employment, with our achievable bonus structure.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team! Chain & Drives – chainanddrives.com.au
For product range details visit us online: inquip.com.au – chainanddrives.com.au – techquip.com.au – partsbook.com.au – automation-control.com.au – tankenviro.com.au – meggroup.com.au
If you would like to be considered, please click the Apply button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.