Graduate Sales Engineer
Chain & Drives was established to become a leader in power transmission in Australia.
- Relationship Management / Technical Role
- Great Team & Office Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role in the power transmission industry?
As Chain & Drives continue to expand and grow, we are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and experienced Graduate Sales Engineer to help us with our ever-increasing customer base.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Full-Time Graduate Sales Engineer, based at our Wangara office. We are looking for a professional individual with:
- Experience in Power Transmission or a related industry.
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Knowledge of related products supplied by Chain & Drives, preferred but not essential.
- Mechanical/ Technical Skills with an eye for detail preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All aspects of technical customer support with power transmission and bearing products.
- Existing customer relationship management using our CRM system
- Developing new customer relationships, through leads generated by marketing team.
- Planning and achieving sales and marketing goals in your target area
- Project management
- Organising customer marketing directives with the marketing team.
- Developing relationships with our key supply partners
Applicants with experience in power transmission / bulk materials handling will be highly regarded. The successful applicant must hold a current driver's licence. Immediate start available.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Chain & Drives are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a thriving team. Our company beliefs and core values are our priority, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them.
A company vehicle, uniform and generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate upon employment, with our achievable bonus structure.
Please note: the successful applicant may be required to complete a pre-employment medical as per company policy.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by exceeding expectations in everything we do. Our core values are Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team! Mechanical Equipment Group – www.meggroup.com.au
For product range details visit us online: inquip.com.au – chainanddrives.com.au – techquip.com.au – partsbook.com.au – automation-control.com.au – tankenviro.com.au
Please forward your updated Resume and enquiries to [email protected].
*Only applicants who meet the above mentioned criteria will be considered for the position