Service Technician/ Mechanical
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role in the engineering services industry?
An excellent opportunity for the right person; this is a challenging & rewarding role in the engineering services industry.
Service Technician / Mechanical
Techquip is the engineering division of MEG – Mechanical Equipment Group. A leading Australian specialised group of companies including: Chain & Drives, Inquip, Parts Book, Tank Enviro Systems, Techquip and Automation & Control.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for Full-Time Service Technician, based at our Wangara office. We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic individual with:
- Experience in Power Transmission and Bulk Materials Handling products.
- Experience in Mining sector, Concrete & Construction sector, Food & Beverage Sector or related products and services.
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- Knowledge of related products supplied and serviced by MEG Group, preferred but not essential.
- Mechanical / Technical Skills with an eye for detail preferred.
- 2-4 years' previous experience in a similar position.
- Working at Heights Certificate, EWP Licence, Confined Space Certificate, Welding and Spray Painting experience preferred but not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Site installation & service of MEG Group products including: Silo Related Equipment, Dust Collectors, Conveyor Components and Drives.
- Workshop maintenance, assembly and service of MEG Group products including: Industrial Gearboxes, Power Transmission products and light fabrication of Hoppers and Transitions.
- Manufacture of Modquip modular conveyors and equipment.
- Completed Apprenticeship in Mechanical Fitting or similar.
- Current Manual Driver's Licence.
Applicants with experience in power transmission / bulk materials handling will be highly regarded. The successful applicant must hold a current manual driver's licence and forklift licence. Immediate start available.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Techquip are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a thriving team. Our company beliefs and core values are our priority, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them. Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by exceeding expectations in everything we do. Our core values are Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation.
A company vehicle, uniform and generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate upon employment, with our achievable bonus structure.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team! Mechanical Equipment Group – meggroup.com.au
For product range details visit us online: inquip.com.au – chainanddrives.com.au – techquip.com.au – partsbook.com.au – automation-control.com.au – tankenviro.com.au – meggroup.com.au
If you would like to be considered, please click Apply button or email email@example.com
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.