LINAK’s extensive range of actuators are robust, rugged and reliable.
They provide you with a serious alternative to hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
What makes actuators a viable option?
- Forces up to 1 tonne
- Stroke lengths to 1 metre (1.2m option available)
- IP66 Dynamic and IP69K Wash Down
- iFlex™ designates integrated electronics for direct PLC and Modbus Control
- 12, 24 or 36 V DC - 2D and 3D drawings available from website
- IEC Ex td - Dust Ignition Proof Certification
- Current Protection
- Servo Positioning
- Parallel Control (2,3,4 Actuators)
- Position Feedback (Potentiometer, Hall, Reed)
- Integrated MODBUS and PLC Control - Power Supplies
Our LA35 and LA36 actuators have been comprehensively tested to:-
- Climatic Tests including Cold Test, Dry Heat, Change of Temperature, Damp Heat, Salt Spray, Degrees of Protection and Chemicals
- Mechanical Tests including Vibration, Shock and Bump
- Electrical emissions and immunity which include specific applications including machinery, railway, recreational crafts, earth moving, automotive, agricultural and construction
- LINAK are world leaders in design and manufacture of electric linear actuators. A privately owned Danish company, LINAK employs over 1400 people across 26 countries