Eagle Polyurethane Belting
Chain & Drives supply the new range of PIX, partnered with Fenner Drives, comprehensive range of high quality non-reinforced and reinforced Eagle Polyurethane Belting
Available in round and V profiles, polyester belting, reinforced can cable, co-extruded belting, and SuperGrip Top belting. From light, medium, or heavy duty conveying to custom profiles, Fenner Drives has the right belt for your application.
- Full range of FDA & EC approved belts
- Custom design capabilities – special profiles, dual durometer, static dissipative, UV stabilized, tracking features, ridged profiles, and more
- Co-extruded special top surfaces provide value-added features that are perfect for applications requiring extra grip or varying (high or low) surface coefficient of friction
- Eagle Can Cable is a light-weight, high-strength alternative to nylon coated steel cable on canning lines
- Twisted O-Rings are an ideal fast fit solution for live roller conveyors
- Factory welded endless belts – welding is available for standard and custom Eagle belts.
- Solid polyurethane construction with excellent abrasion resistance
- 89 shore hardness
- Superior heat & water resistance