Spectra XR Belts
Chain & Drives supply the new range of PIX Spectra XR Raw Edge Laminated, Centre-corded Belts, as the name implies do not have textile wrapping on the outer surface and are produced by slitting individual belts form rubber sleeves.
- Moulded Cogs: Allow the Raw Edge cogged belts to operate even over smaller diameter pulley at high speeds. The cogs also help in reducing the bending stress apart from providing the higher surface are for proper heat dissipation.
- Fibre Filled Polychloroprene Base Compound: Gives increased power transmission capability, superior transverse stiffness & high wear resistance.
- Speed ratios up to 1:12 are possible: This eliminates the need for multi stage drives.
- Temperature Range: -18°C to +100°C
- Maximum recommended belt speed is 30m/sec*
- Permissible flex rate f=100 per second
- Antistatic, oil and Heat Resistant
* For belt speed more than 30m/s, pulleys must be dynamically balanced