Chain & Drives supply Senqcia (Hitachi) NEO-SBR and heavy duty offset side bar Crank Link chain and conveyor chains.
The Senqcia (Hitachi) chain range is manufactured in Japan and is the ultimate in premium quality roller and conveyor chains. The standard range offers features and benefits not available in some of the other leading brands available in Australia.
- SBR-Solid Bushing and Solid Roller provide total contact between pin bushing and roller increasing wear resistance and reducing elongation-significantly improving chain service life.
- Neo special double surface treatment of the pin and bush provides corrosion resistance and a further increase in wear resistance.
- New improved connection link design with wide waste plate improving stress distribution and fatigue resistance. Connecting link now features an improved precision process, straight sidebar which increases fatigue strength by 20% and allows for easy location of connecting link during maintenance. Chain & Drives also offers the new Senqcia (Hitachi) inspire series SBR chain.
- Senqcia (Hitachi) NEO-SBR Prime Series Drill Rig Pull Down Chain meets all international standards and is designed for heavy duty applications. Available in simplex and duplex
- Senqcia (Hitachi) SBR is stocked in chain sizes 35 - 240 and 06B-32B.