Chain & Drives can supply your HRC coupling requirements.
- Economy - Design of the HRC coupling has been optimised so that power capacities are balanced to the appropriate shaft diameters.
- Resilience - Transient peak loads are reduced by a flexible element, deflection of which is a prime design consideration.
- Misalignment - Incidental parallel angular and axial displacement of the connected shafts can be accommodated.
- Installation - Is quick and easy without special tools, only a hexagon wrench is required.
- Maintenance - Is virtually eliminated and no lubricant required.
- Environment - The elastometric element makes it suitable for use in most conditions. An option of urethane element is also available.
- Positive - In the unlikely event of the flexible element being destoryed, drive will be maintained by inner-action of the integrally cast driving dogs.
- Fitted to the complete standard coupling range. Bored to size flanges are also available.