Seisa Gear Couplings
Chain & Drives supply Seisa Gear Couplings. They are used in many mining and industrial applications.
Features and benefits of the Seisa GC Gear Coupling range include:
- Torque is fully transmitted even if misalignment of shaft center or vibration occurs.
- When misalignment or tilt of connected shafts occurs in operation, it will be automatically adjusted. As no extra load is applied to shaft and bearings, machine is well protected.
- It is a flexible coupling using crowning gear and has high wear resistance and toughness.
- As it is separated from center case, its assembly and removal are easy. Moreover, as it is compact and light, the mounting space can be minimised.
- Unlike other types of flexible coupling, misalignment of rotation angle between two shafts caused by deflection of coupling cannot happen. It is suitable for the joint of line-shaft, high-speed usage and heavy-load usage.
Contact Chain & Drives today for all your power transmission coupling requirements.