Helical Shaft Mount Speed Reducer
The Sumitomo Helical Shaft Mounted (HSM) Speed Reducer provides a convenient installation and removal method for speed reduction by mounting directly on the drive shaft. The Taper-Grip® bushing provides simple keyless mounting and easy removal.
The HSM can be quickly and simply mounted on to the machine shaft. A user-friendly fitting and removing system has been developed with the Sumitomo Taper-Grip® bushing, which does not require a key The particular advantages of the HSM are case hardened gears with optimized geometry for maximum load and high efficiency. This ensures optimum power drive in a compact design.
- Higher ratings with a 25° pressure angle and wider gear tooth face for maximum torque
- Keyless shaft connection with Taper-Grip® bushing for easy installation and removal, simple replacement
- Heavy duty roller bearings for maximum strength and extended life
- Metric and AGMA standard bore sizes in both bushed and through-bore simplify specification and retrofit
- CEMA standard screw conveyor options
- Optional Taconite sealing systems for effective protection in specialized applications and extended operation
- Drop in replacement
- Flexible motor mounting capabilities
- Backstops with centrifugal lift-off sprags to maximize reliability.
|Power||0.18 kW to 220 kW|
|Ratio||5:1, 13:1, 20:1 & 25:1|
|Sizes||015 to 608|
|Bore Sizes||Metric: 30mm to 190mm / Inch: 15/16″ to 6 1/2″|