Transdrive Slew Drives
Transdrive Slewing drives consist of slewing bearing, worm shaft, housing, bearing, motor and so on. Motor drive the worm shaft, the outer ring of slewing bearing will rotate, the outer ring output the torque through flange while the inner ring of slewing bearing is fixed in housing.
Slewing drive is able to sustain more axial load, radial load and tilting moment. Turntable or frame rotate at azimuth and elevation driven by slewing drive.
- For Solar: It is designed in solar tracking system and improve power generation efficiency.
- For industrial usage: Mainly used to drive two relative rotating objects in 360°.
- Transdrive Slewing drive designed with hourglass worm shaft which provides more tooth contact and higher torque.
- Service life is increased by gear and raceway harden.
- Product performance is tested and ensured product quality.
- Types: SE, PE, ZE, S, HSE and SE-2
- Housing base
- Slewing Ring
- Top Plate
- Drive (hydraulic motor /electronic motor)
- Motor Adapter
- Input Hole
- Shaft Opposite to Motor
- End Cap
It is advised to mount the slewing drives upside down on the azimuth axis in solar applications for better protection and add protection for the elevation axis. For other applications, the mounting directions shall be based on the evaluation of the protection level and it shall be better for better protection.
It is advised to mount the slewing drives referring to attached drawing upside in solar applications for better protection. For other applications, the mounting directions shall be based on the evaluation of the protection level and it shall be better for better protection.