Frequency Convertor EFC 5610
EFC5610 is a universal, economical frequency converter for reliable speed control and demand-oriented energy supply. V/f control, SVC and FOC control, easy installation and commissioning as well as an increased power range enable a wide range of applications.
- Power range 1 x AC 230 V 0.4 kW to 3 x AC 400 V 90.0 kW
- Use with permanent magnet motors
- Integrated brake chopper and mains filter
- Expandability through I/O and field bus modules
- Operation of asynchronous and synchronous motors
- Use in HD (heavy duty) and ND (normal duty) mode
- Integrated operating panel for simple, fast commissioning
- Protection type IP20
- Synchronous motor control(EFC5610), which improves accuracy and reduces energy consumption.
- Built-in EMC C3 mains filter to reduce EMI.
- Designed for up to 45 °C ambient temperature without derating.
- STO function reaching SIL3 level is realized in standard EFC 5610.
- Built-in DC reactor for EFC5610 30 kW and above.
- In addition to PROFIBUS DP and CANopen like VFC, EFC also supports ERCOS III, PROFINET IO, Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, Ether-CAT. And the speed of its unique SERCOS III could reach microsecond.