Frequency Convertor EFC 3610
EFC3610 is a universal, economical frequency converter for reliable speed control and demand-oriented energy supply. V/f control, easy installation and commissioning as well as an increased power range enable a wide range of applications.
- Compact and complete: space-saving installation and wiring – for simple installation and integration
- Simply practical: a removable operating unit with accumulator function, optional LCD plain text display, simple parameterization using autotuning, copy function or USB port – for quick, reliable series-production commissioning.
- Top connectivity: modular configuration and extension possible with I/O modules and Sercos/Multi-Ethernet, PROFIBUS and CANopen
- Flexible expandability: even with application-specific firmware (ASF)
- Power ranges: EFC 3610 1x AC 230 V 0.4 kW to 3x AC 400 V 22 kW
- V/f control (EFC 3610)
- High starting torque (200 %) and overload (150 % for up to 60 sec)
- Operating control versions: simple LED and plain text LCD
- Integrated mains filter (EN 61800-3 C3) and integrated DC choke for 30 kW and higher
- Integrated brake chopper (up to 22 kW)
- Safety Torque off (STo): Class 0 cutoff refers to EN60204-1 standard, and got SIL3 certificate. Frequency converter false tripping prevent for operation and maintenance safety.